Fit Matters May 17 2015, 0 Comments
Fit is important for proper functioning of Wind-Blox.
First, attach the blox
- Open the velcro attachment
- Place Blox on the strap that will be in front of your ear
- Close the velcro so that the flap will face backwards
Second, check your helmet straps:
- The side straps should form a Y just below your earlobe
- The chin strap should be snug against the chin so that when you open your mouth very wide you feel the helmet pull down a little bit
With the helmet in position on your head, adjust the length of the rear straps, then the length of the front straps, to locate the Y fitting where the straps come together just under your ear
Third, adjust your Blox:
- Check your Blox to make sure that they rest against your cheek
- Slide your Blox along the strap so that the length of the Blox is aligned to your ear
Last, compare your fit with this picture:
another great resource is this step-by-step featuring Giro helmets
Helmet Library April 30 2015, 0 Comments
Our company has a helmet library...a large helmet library and it is growing.
We've got Bells, Berns, Giros and Nutcases.
Now that we've been to InterBike we're dreaming of the new metroride line Nutcase is selling soon, Kasks, Cratonis and anything by Vittoria.
Oh, and a helmet with a tiara wouldn't hurt our feelings either